!761-net-eniw

cesar2112

I am trying to program a counter that will be displayed on the net using a A/B 1761-net-eniw and using a micrologix 1500 does anyone know how to do this?

Cesar:

With the 1761-Net-Eni, you have to do the following

1) Download the neteni utility from www.ab.com

2) Power the net eni with a 24 VDC power supply, external power supply preferred

3) Set ethernet address on the 1761-net-eni using the Neteni utility and your PC.

3) Install a serial cable between the NET ENI and the micrologix serial port(0) or (1)

4) Install an UTP cable between your NET ENI and your industrial switch

5) From the switch you can access the Micrologix

I hope this can help

Widelto

Thanks for the info., I have already installed the unit and it is working.
I can retrieve the program on the micrologix through rslogic using the ip address through linx eithernet gateway. The dni program from A/B is a nightmare, the instructions are not clear and alot of trial and error
I need now is to send a message through the eithernet and use the webpage to see a counter running off an input or counter,
Does anyone know how to write this program in the ladder and how to display it on the 1761-net-eniw webpage.