OT Birmingham, England GE Support or Integrator Search

RussB

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a customer who is looking for someone to do some GE Fanuc work for him in Birmingham, England.
The system has QuickPanel control with VersaMax I/O and maybe VersaMax Micro with QuickPanel View.
This all requires a minimum of Proficy ME Standard Development Suite.
If you are interested to communicate to my customer please PM or email me and I will forward to him. This will be at a Bissell plant.

Similar Topics

Hi, if you know of anyone who is a genius with Siemens working around the Birmingham UK area and wanting some easy money. I am having a lot of...
Replies
Views
I've been contracting since 2010 and have occasionally found that I'm needed in 2 places at the same time (as is about to happen on Monday 13th...
Replies
Views
I'm making a trip to the southern part of England starting Thursday July 24th. I'll be in the Swan Inn in Salisbury on July 24th and 25th, in the...
Replies
Views
I went to a Rockwell web site and found only one distributer around MA area. Does anyone know other distributers or companies who might be not...
Replies
Views
Looks like you have had a bad couple days. I do hope the damage was not too bad. I hope too that you dry out soon. Watch out for those named...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom