RE: PLC Simulator

Rudy,

I think he means the one on top of this page.

Damathician,

when you go to the simulator, there are three menu-items on top of that page: File, Scan and Help. Guess which one you need :unsure: ?

Regards,

Step5

Dear all,

I am studying about step5. Now, i have some files which are written by Step5. But it don't contain project file ??????PX.ini. When i open it with program file ??????ST.s5d, it don't have the symbols which are contained in symbol file ??????Z0.ini. I don't know how to import the symbols into my program. Please give me some advices if you know this proplem.

nguyentronghung0,

two remarks:
  1. this is the wrong thread. This thread is about the PLCs.net simulator. You won't find the right people to asnwer your question. You better start a new thread.
  2. this question is way to vague. It does matter what version of Step5 you're using, but you don't mention it.
Kind regards,

Nguy....,

Make a new tread of it so everybody can make use it. Do you have all the necessary files? ????ZO.ini. You can rebuild the PX.ini so you don't need.

Rudi