O.T. Nito enclosures; Where to get??

Steve Kemp

I'm putting a quote together for a japanese company who have supplied a parts list, but no local distribution info. I've (eventually) found eveything except the enclosures, which are specified as "Nito". I've Googled n Googled, but to no avail. At the end of the day, they're just like Rittal, or whoever, but they must match the rest of the customer's existing equipment; hence the search. Any pointers appreciated. Thanks, Steve.

Spot on, Mike. It seems that there are many Nitto's; the one I found -and confused the hell out of- manufactures pumps. The logo on the enclosure door is the same as the one on the website- sure looks like one "T"...

Thanks, Steve.

It's sure confusing; the company is Nitto Kogyo, the web address is nito, and the product is marked "Nito" but if you google nito you get zip for enclosures. If you google "Nitto enclosure" it comes up on the 1st search page.

I took a swag because I've seen paper work with "Nitto Kogyo". So that's what I googled.

Nut's is'nt it??

...And the website (thanks for the link) appears to be completely devoid of e-mail addresses!

PS: "I took a swag..." haven't heard that one; care to enlighten me?

Steve.

Cool! Duly enlightened, I shall include it in my shop-floor vocabulary.

I saw the numbers page, but figured there'd be a comms. mismatch!

if you put a lot of thought into it, then it becomes a
SOPHISTICATED WILD A**ED GUESS!

Steve Kemp said:
...And the website (thanks for the link) appears to be completely devoid of e-mail addresses!

PS: "I took a swag..." haven't heard that one; care to enlighten me?

Steve.

Steve,

I cant find anything in Europe fore Nitto Kogyo. Maybe you can talk the specifier into another brand enclosure. After all it's just a Box.