Bucs Own The Raiders!!!

Point taken!

Thanks for putting me straight on that Steve,

Congratulations to the Buccaneers on becoming World Champions at .....

What sport was that again?

kamenges said:
Paul-
That would be football.
No, the OTHER football.

Right. It's the football where everyone uses their hands to move the ball, and only one guy is allowed to use his feet - not the one where everyone uses their feet to move the ball, and only one guy is allowed to use his hands.

You play rugby over there in England.
Now that's a mans game!
We get games televised here now and again.
I think that the Aussies play rugby too.
I'm not talking about Australian rules football but rugby.
I can't get anything done when I start watching one of those games.
Good sport!

It seems more like handboll and socker seems more like football,
enyhow here is so much snow that I'm watching Ice-Hockey.

Fine sports both.

Allen- actually in American football, everyone can use their feet. People forget that the drop-kick rule is still there. At any point, a player can drop the ball, let it bounce once and kick a field goal for three points. Kind of impractical now.

What a BORING game!!!

Unless you lived in Tampa or Oakland you were probably asleep by the end of the third quarter. I know I tuned out early.

glaverty said:
You don't watch the game, you watch the commercials.

Which ones were worth watching this year?
With all the dot-coms gone the entertainment level just wasn't there.

I missed the upside-down clown one... Wished I'd caught it.

AK

akreel said:
I missed the upside-down clown one... Wished I'd caught it

C'mon AK, this is the internet... NOTHING is out of reach... :cool:

You can watch it HERE (after you get "carded"). Actually, you can get to ALL the superbowl commercials by going HERE

beerchug

-Eric

Aw, c'mon

Truth is, we in Florida, and Tampa in particular, needed this win badly.

Think about how it's gone for us these past two years :

1. We showed the country we couldn't elect a president, then six months later, proved we couldn't elect a democratic candidate for governor either. Flori-duh, home of the butterfly ballot.

2. All of the 9-11 hijackers came through here. Most of them went to flight school here.

3. In last year's rash of child abductions, at least two sick-o's came from our state.

There's alot more, but I'm depressed enough already...

But it's all better since the Superbowl! If you own a Bucs ball cap, jersey, watch, or whatever, people smile at you! Okay, they're smiling at your clothes, but hey, I'm wearing them, right?

And drivers are more polite! Why, just yesterday I cut a guy off on the interstate, and judging by the angle between the holes in my rear and front windshields, he was aiming high.

Just gives you a warm fuzzy feeling all over, doesn't it? :p

TM