Melplac550 Hmi

hanung

Hi All
At Our plant we use The Melplac 550 and HMI called Ops'60.
We want to upgrade The HMI with the other which more user friendly.
I hope all of you can help me.
icon7.gif
icon7.gif

regards

hanung

Ops60

We have 4- OPS60 units in our plant, and we are presently removing 2 of the units as we have installed an ethernet card in the Melplac 550 system. We now use Wonderware, with a Takabishi server, that communicates with the PLC for all HMI data.

HMI ops60

Hi
Please tell me about how to install and what part we need if we want to replace ops'60 HMI with the other HMI
We use the multi CPU ( 2 CPU )
Please send your information direct to my Email address
[email protected] Thank you for your help

regard
Hanung

Similar Topics

hi there, I'm a beginner pls help when transferring pc to hmi there's an error message on shihlin hmi written com1 station 1: communication...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi FX3G 14M PLC and a E615 HMI from Mitsubishi/Beijer. I'm using GXWorks 2 to do the programming and I have no problem...
Replies
Views
Good people of PLCs.net, I am currently working with an HMI that is advantech 1250H, that communicates with a 1769 Compact logix and Currently...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I know its not good practice to have duplicate destructive bits when writing plc code, but I'm wondering about writing to the same tag...
Replies
Views
Hi All, As a precaution my company has been collecting copies all the HMI and PLC programs. I have recorded copies of most of our sites...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom