S7-300 CPU313 in error-mode

supporter

Hi Experts,

I really need some pieces of advice. We have a S7-300 CPU (313) that is in an error-mode.
The following LEDS blink with an interval of 2 Hz (I think):
- SF
- DC5V
- FRCE
- RUN
- STOP

The problem occured after we tried to decrease the port-speed of the MPI-port to 19 200 (we wanted to connect a Cimrex terminal to the PLC-system and the driver only supports 19 200), however it seems that our PLC-system does not support a MPI-port speed of 19 200, is there a way to recover from this error?

We have removed all modules, disconnected the battery and reseted the system but without any success.

If you have any kind of information that can help me please share it with me.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Supporter

The S7-313 should support 19200 baud on the MPI port.

Can you get in contact with the CPU from STEP7 ?
If you can try to investigate the diagnostics buffer.

I cannot get to a manual for S7-300 at the moment, so I cant tell exactly, but all these blinking LEDs must indicate that there is a hardware error of some kind on the CPU.