Interfacing connectors

Greetings!

I'm working on a project using Beckhoff IP67 remote IO, which is only available (as a discrete output) in PNP DC. I need to connect this to a 120 VAC signal (<100mA).

Now, I already know - relay. But the point of using IP67 remote IO is to reduce wiring and enclosure space, so I'm trying to find something special.

I've already found a module that plugs into an M12 socket and can convert PNP signals to NPN signals. Place it in-line with the switch.

What I'm trying to find is an output adapter with a dry contact, in the form factor of an M12 field-assembly plug.

Anybody know where to find such an animal?

TM

TimothyMoulder said:
I've already found a module that plugs into an M12 socket and can convert PNP signals to NPN signals. Place it in-line with the switch.
Sorry I can't help you with the dry contact animal, but I AM interested in the PNP to NPN converter you mentioned! Who makes this?

🍻

-Eric