single phase to three phase VFD

jdkasper

I need a 115vac 1-ph to 230 vac 3-ph Variable freq. drive that will handle a 1 hp motor. I can possibly get by with 3/4 hp if necessary. Who carries such a beast in the US. This will be running a 24" web rewinder and the motor will sport an 18:1 inline reducer so the motor will never see full load. Any suggestions?

BTalbot

Thanks for the reply. I can't believe I didn't think of Mitsubishi considering this place is loaded with it.

Thanks again, that is exactly what I need.

With referance to my latest post w.r.t. Mitsubishi VFD,
What benefit of using single pahse input to VFD I mean 120 V or 230 V, expect unavailablity of 3 phase supply?

riyajahamad said:
What benefit of using single pahse input to VFD I mean 120 V or 230 V, expect unavailablity of 3 phase supply?
That's exactly it. Their benefit is that you CAN use them when you only have a single-phase supply.

🍻

-Eric