Problem on S7 PLC Unit

murtaza

Have a issue with an S7. Although the PLC goes into run mode, the yellow bus communication LED is blinking and the whole HMI display is frozen.

Any idea what is happenning?

Might be a bit extreme !

Please describe the network you have first , or if you are able , copy what is in the diagnostics buffer and post.

What are you calling the Bus LED as far as I am concerned Bus LED on S7 PLCs are RED, do you mean the RX LED on Ethernet cards?

Similar Topics

Having trouble with one promicon unit working on a bag making machine. When started cold after about a day the red/green light on the cpu are...
Replies
Views
Hi; In a cabinet of a machine, a Fatek PLC with an Ethernet communication card is working. In the same cabinet, there is a 1 kW inverter. When...
Replies
Views
Good day, I have an issue between an M340 PLC and a PRA 0100. The problem is as follows: I have a communication link between the PLC and the PRA...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Mitsubishi FX5U PLC where I cannot established communication via ethernet port of my computer. Search all videos and follow all the...
Replies
Views
This is the problem, I need to solve it using a ladder diagram: Write a table of inputs and outputs and propose a control solution for a screw...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom