1756-IT6I T/C Card

plcengineer

I have a question about scaling on this card. I have a K Thermocouple which is ranged -340 to 2190 deg F. I want to use the High and Low alarms in the card configuration. My question is this, What should my signal Low/High and Scaling Low/High Values be for the K T/C? Do I make them -340 to 2190? Kind of confused about the signal low/high and scaling low/high. I need to make sure that my T/C's are reading the correct temperature.

Similar Topics

I have couple of 1756-IT6I card that I need to configure. Is there any information you can share with me as to what to look for and how to go...
Replies
Views
I was thinking of just hot swapping this 1756-IT6I in a ControlLogix Rack. Would any of you have any concerns , doing this ? Thanks and have a...
Replies
Views
I think I know the answer , but I want to make sure. I need to change a 1756-IT6I. I would like to configure it at another location ( another rack...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have two quick questions: 1- Could I use 1756-IA16/A with TTL inputs? Sourcing (PNP)? Sinking (NPN)? Either one? 2- What does /A in the part...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom