1771-hsn/120 Imc

LStewart

Good morining all. What a great Monday! We all made it through the tornadic weather Friday except this one machine that was here to greet me this morning! I have a machine that has 2 1771-HSN controllers in a remote i/o adapter. One of the modules has a system fault on it. One module is in slot 1 and another in slot 3, slot 1 module has the fault on it. i have swapped modules and the memory mod and whichever module I put in slot 1 has this fault. Each of these are connected to I/O boards which also connect to a Bosch Drive. I have swapped the cables in case I have a problem downstream from the IMC's, the fault still stays with the module in slot 1. I have searched the Rockwell website for literature on these and have yet to find anything in English. Has anyone ever dealt with these? Or does anyone know where Rockwell is hiding their literature?
thanks,
Lori