track the program pointer in S5 115U PLC

fordnathan

hey guys i am looking to simplify the process of trouble shooting on S5 115U . i want to display the condition which the PLC is waiting for in the event of breakdown.For example a I 10.2 ( unclamp cyl 3) is a reed switch which is required for setting a F 20.0 in one of the segment inside a PLC .Instead of plugging a programmer and trouble shooting i want to display the operand the system is waiting for the cycle to complete .i am looking at using a single board computer or a didicated FPGA or CPLD module and a display screen externally to do this task, can anyone help me out in this ?

Similar Topics

Hi, I have some numeric input fields and I would like to track whenever a change is made to them. For example if an user changes temperature...
Replies
Views
Any help appreciated, Proposed question: I need to track parts to count the rejects in a rotating machine but having no luck tracking proper...
Replies
Views
Right now my system is using RFID tags on the load bars. Im trying to figure out how to implement error correction in this system. In the past...
Replies
Views
So at my plant our shift schedule is 12 hour shifts 7 days a week. There is 4 shifts A,B,C,D. A and C are the day shifts. 6am to 6pm B and D are...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i am having trouble finding out how i could track an event like start command or stop command. is there anyway to do it in FTView ME 6.1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom