Daylight savings time

I wouldn't call it a patch. A patch is code to correct an anomoly. Not everyone wants their clocks to update (it could have very dangerous or even deadly repurcussions in some situations) therefore the lack of the feature is not an anomoly.

If you require an automatic update, you can easily insert your own code. The code posted by sheirj will do the trick.

You could also do a search on the forum on daylight savings time for other ways of dealing with it because this subject comes up at least twice a year.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

We have a client with 24/7 operations with batch reports that include queries of process values from an FT Historian. They do the reports in SQL...
Replies
Views
Finishing up my first project with a Do-More PLC to install tomorrow morning. I'm working on small details.... like automatically adjusting for...
Replies
Views
Using GSV WallClockTime and LocalDateTime, when I check the box "adjust for Daylight Savings" it advances the time by one hour. What is the...
Replies
Views
Hello I have four slc 505 processors on an ethernet/IP network. I would like to be able to change the time and date in only one of the processors...
Replies
Views
I searched for an example of how to adjust for daylight savings time, but I could not find one anywhere. So after considerable thought and time...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom