Rsview double click problem

tgaljar

Hi everyone,

One question about Rsview32. How to trigger an action (set a tag) with double mouse click. I've seen ActivX control (Dblclick) for this action and it works fine for objects like buttons but what can I do if object isn’t button than just some triangle or circle??!?

Thanks!

Select the object, right click, animation, "touch". This will make the object a 'button'. Not a double click option but a single click change.

Unfortunately, I don't believe that you can do what you are asking with a standard drawing object (circle, square, etc.).

I do not have RSView32 installed on my PC, but I looked at the drawing objects in RSView SE (which work in much the same way as RSView32 objects). It does not appear that you can attach VBA scripts to a drawing object.

Rick

OK I solved the problem. You cannot make you own shape of ActiveX object, but ActivX object can be a picture. So I draw triangle in Paint with a background colour same as background in Rsview. Like this ActivX object (picture of triangle) looks like triangle but in fact it is square.