HSRV Faulting Out

chorn46562

Hello all.
I have an HSRV card in the 2nd slot in the rack. The PLC is a SLC 5/04 we are using. The HSRV, will randomly fault out and I cannot seem to find the reason why. I have changed the HT card and the HSRV card as well as providing a separte power supply for the 5V needed and the card will still fault. Has anyone encountered this before? HELP!!!??

There is a long list of fault codes in the HSRV manual. The code is viewable in the integer file used for the HSRV configuration. Knowing the code should help you out. Does it fault while running or during power-up?

I'll check.

Hello rods87.
Thanks. I'll check those. It faults out while it's running and has faulted out at power up as well. The feedback led lights up at the same time. We have checked the shielding cables and tied them to the terminal and still the problem occurs.