Protool line graph

Werner

I want to display a fixed grah containing measurements.

Code:
Mes Nr. Data
1		 0
2		 10
3		 9
4		 6

I want the measurements to be connected by lines. Is there a graph option in protool? (I could not find one). Any suggestions. (I would hate to make the graph myself using a lot of line objects with variable positions....)

Yes, there is a graphing function in Protool. I don't know what you've been searching for if you couldn't find it - try 'curve' or 'graph' in the online help. These can be time based or event based.
But if this is to be a fixed graph as you say, why not just produce a drawing? It may use up unnecessary system resources to produce a graph that does not alter but still has to be assigned tags and triggers.

Ken

I am using WiCC Flex for line graphs. They call them trends. ProTool is the same, when I was searching Siemens tech support for "Buffer bit trending" I found a ProTool example for trending.

Ken M said:
But if this is to be a fixed graph as you say, why not just produce a drawing? It may use up unnecessary system resources to produce a graph that does not alter but still has to be assigned tags and triggers.

Ken

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I ment that the number of measurements are fixed. The scale is fixed. The measurements are variable.

CharlesM said:
I am using WiCC Flex for line graphs. They call them trends. ProTool is the same, when I was searching Siemens tech support for "Buffer bit trending" I found a ProTool example for trending.

I want to create the graph instantaneously and not waiting for the trend to emerge after some time.