rsviewme trends

drewcrew6

Is there a way to "zoom" on trends in rsviewme as far as the time span of the window?
I'm not sure if it can be done in rsview32.
Currently I have a trend for 12 and 24 hours but the resolution is not there to see the info in the detail I want. I know I can create another trend with a smaller time window but was hoping to do it with the existing trend.

Thanks
Drewcrew6

Yes, you can use the same display you have and save it with a different name . On the new one go to properties, X-axis tab and there change your time span from 12 hours to the amount of time you desire.

widelto

Similar Topics

Does anyone know if there is a way to bypass the 100 tag limit on logging data in a FactoryTalk View ME - Data log Model? I am under the...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to run RSViewME Station in "full screen mode" On a PC? OR Do I have to modify the application to match the screen resolution of...
Replies
Views
I loaded a new *mer file into a RSViewME PanelView and now when the PanelView starts up it looks for a external memory card. I loaded the file...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody I got one panelview 1000 plus running, my client want to transfer same application from panelview to a PC, same time they want...
Replies
Views
I have an integer that the PLC-5 processor is feeding the panelview 1250. Is there any way to have RSview ME convert this integer to hex? It is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom