Omron Syswin

PERSPOLIS

HI GENTS
When I view the data display of the program I do not see any change of the bit in relation to output or input on data display but real output and input are changing accordingly. Please advice and thank you all

What is the "real" output and input? Do you mean the physical switch inputs, or do you mean the PLC inputs? If the PLC inputs are changing, but the data display screen is not, then probably your display screen is disconnected, or knocked offline, malfunctioning, or has lost its program.

Turn the red lightning bolt to green to turn the Monitoring function on.
SyswinMonitr.jpg

Similar Topics

Is there a way in syswin to see if any bit in a word is on? I am doing alarms. I have about 12 alarms on one word. (200.00-200.11) is there a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Just a quicky....I am using Omron SYSWIN 3.4. No problems there but a customer has asked me to log 3-4 analogues coming in and export the...
Replies
Views
Hi I am a beginner of PLC. I am running Syswin 3.4 on C200H PLC. I am trying to use counters a Timer. The reference says that when counting or...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need a little help with something that will probably be very easy and obvious to anybody who uses the Omron PLCs with Syswin. I usually...
Replies
Views
I am trying to re-arrange a long ladder diagram in an Omron CQM1 plc into seperate blocks for clarity using Syswin 3.4 Problem is that only the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom