S7-313C not responding

BNA

Hi All

I am getting pretty desperate here, yesterday I went to a factory to change a plc from a CPU313c-2DP to a CPU313C with analog inputs instead. after changing the plc's I took the MMC card from the 313C-2DP a inserted it into the new 313C, the plc asked for an overall reset by flashing the stop light.

The reset is done but I cannot download anything to the new CPU, I have even tried to move the MMC card back into the old CPU but here I cannot download either.(I had an online connection to this Plc 2 days ago).

What is wrong ?? Is it be the MMC card or what ??

Help !!!!

Regards Brian.

Hardware manager not responding.

I found that it happens when i try to change the MPI adress.

BNA said:
I found that it happens when i try to change the MPI adress.

Apprently my programming tool an IBH link for MPI and Profibus can not handel the change of MPI adress, it has to be original Siemens programming tools.

So at this point my problems is solved.

Do not forget to change the cpu-type in the HW-configuration and download it to MMC. If not your cpu expects a 2DP and because you changded it, this can also give you problems