RsLinx Ethernet/IP Driver

MiniRocky

Hello Iam trying to setup an 1756 ENBT/A module.Iam using a 5555 processor.I have used the BootP to give it an address and it takes the address fine.When I go to RsLinx I can not find the module.
Any help would be great
Thank you:unsure:

MiniRocky said:
When I go to RsLinx I can not find the module.
Likely you are using the general purpose ethernet devices driver. You need to add the ip address of the ENBT to the driver's configuration.

If using the ethernet/ip driver, it should find the ENBT by itself - provided your pc is on the same subnet.

Check to make sure you have the latest updates for RSLinx. If you see a device, but not the correct Icon, then you need to revise Linx. I don't remember off hand the name of the files, but they are not hard to find.

Also, make sure to set up your driver in RSLinx. If you haven't typed the IP addresses into the table for your driver, you do not have RSLinx correctly set up. (this is for the Ethernet and TCP/IP drivers)

Hope this helps.

Last edited: