Wonderware 7.1 vs. 7.11

JohnM

Hi folks,

I have a customer that has a Wonderware App using version 7.11, I have 7.1. I can't remember and can't find on the WWare website, is 7.11 an patch fix for 7.1 or is it an entirely new version.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

JM

7.11 is a completely new version, and doesn't co-exist with 7.1. The difference, if I recall correctly, is in the alarm handling.
7.11 should have come with the same update disks that 7.1 came with.

That's what I thought. Now if my WWare rep will ever call me back, I'll see if I can get a thirty day, to make some offsite edits. So much easier offsite without the customer breathing down your neck.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. I'm working on a rehab where they had a standalone InTouch 2014 HMI that they called a SCADA, but it's really basic stuff. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are setting up an Aveva Plant SCADA node with the intention to connect it to a Wonderware Historian node. Everywhere I look online I see...
Replies
Views
Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom