Panelview+ 400 Error Message

Kidblue

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anyone seen the following error message on a PV+ 400 (running ME 3.2):

"FAILED TO CREATE ROUTINE FRAME OBJECT"

I'm guessing its pretty terminal (guy just rang me from the Congo - he's powered down etc, but no joy) - just need to formalise my response.......o_O He has no laptop with him, so his options are limited.

I have heard of cases where this error message occurs when data on the internal compact Flash card (not a removable card) corrupts.

One suggestion (if the customer has a way to do this) is to re-install the latest version of the version 3.2 firmware on the PanelView Plus terminal.

Rick

Thanks Rick, i sort of guessed as much(n) . Guess i'll just need to brace myself for the loooooooong phone call to talk somebody through a firmware restore....:rolleyes:

Thanks again.

Rob.