Mitsubishi servo with Yokogawa PLC (FAM3)?

ckchew666

Hi,

We're working on a project which has a Mitsubishi Servo (HC-KFE73) and Yokogawa PLC (FAM3). The first problem i'm facing is communicating them, the labelling at the Mitusbishi Drive (MR-E-70A), is not tally with the Yokogawa NC11-0N positioning module (because of different manufacturer).

Any guru please advise what should I do, i'm stucked now :(

Pls refer to attachment. Thanks.

You need to find out the pin-outs of the connectors on NC11-0N module. What you have are the control bits (input and output relays) to control motion in the PLC program.

There should be a drawing or a table showing the connector pins with similar to the drive's functionality: servo on, alarm, pulse/direction, encoder signals and so on.

Hi,

Is that what you mean (refer to the attachment), it seems like the Yokoogawa NC11-0N module has 4 terminals for pulse output (line driver) and 4 terminals for pulse output (open collector).

Pls advise....Thanks.

Yes, what you see on page 6 is what I was talking about. I am not familiar with this particular hardware, but that would be enough info for me to start figuring things out.

Need Help

i have some project
where machine using Yokogawa PLC

anyone can help me find yokogawa PLC software(Widefield2)

please help
Thanks in Advance

i have some project
where machine using Yokogawa PLC

anyone can help me find yokogawa PLC software(Widefield2)

please help
Thanks in Advance

Hi,

Widefield2 is a license software, you can contact Yokogawa of our country or Japan to purchase 1. I believe they can send you the software with serial number for installation. We used that in my previous company. We are from malaysia