can rslogix5000 be used for plcs n slcs

g_khl

hi
i jst wanted to know can rslogix5000 be used for programming plcs and slcs if we use data types compatible with these controllers and also use instructions which are also present in logix 5 1nd 500 respectively.

Hi,
Existing slc's and plc's can be used as i/o with a control logix processor. You would have to replace the processors(plc & slc), with remote adapters. This would allow for a less expense upgrade to rslogix5000 software. Each AB family uses it's own language.
Hope this helps you.

Similar Topics

I want to read several disparate values of different data types from a second PLC with the MSG instruction via CIP Data Table Read message type...
Replies
Views
is there a way to delete unused program tags in a program? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello In RSLogix5000, I have multiple 1756 backplane with its PLC & I/O Cards, how do I check how many spare or used Input or Ouput !? Thanks
Replies
Views
Proccessor http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=331208244311 I see on the allen bradley website that there is a firmware version...
Replies
Views
I know someone had to have asked this but I can't find anything by searching. How do tell if a tag is used or not in RSLogix 5000? Example: I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom