Traffic light Walk Buttons

pinkiejenkins

i neeed Help With Creating A logic ladder with the walk buttons for the Traffic light program. My light works but i dont know how to include the walk buttons

Please Help Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Please Help Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor planning on your part doth not for me
A crisis constitute, but yet if ye
Wilt just consider how the sequence might
Be interrupted by pedestrian's right
To signal his intent to cross the street.
Mayhap the fire of inspiration sweet
Will brightly show the way for to include
A pleasant, all too fleeting, interlude
Within which span the harried walker may
Cross oer and thus continue on his way.

With apologies to the bard.

Those are industrial strength buttons.
Based on my observations, one push won't do.
You need to push that button in at least 4, maybe five times, then when your index finger gets has lost all sensation, use your thumb. :)

OK - I'll help a little. This assumes that you have a working traffic light program already. These are questions to guide your development.

1. What are the added inputs (the buttons?). How many and at what addresses will they be assigned?

2. Are there any added outputs (like "walk/don't walk"?). How many are there? At what addresses are they assigned?

3. Assuming someone presses a button, is this remembered by the system or will they have to still be pressing the button at the right moment?

4. Assuming a button has been pressed, does this affect your basic timing that you have already established? If so, how will you do this?

5. If there are added outputs (the "walk/don't walk" lights) when will thses be activated?

Now dive in, answer these questions (for yourself, don't post the answers here) then start modifying your base program.