Styromatic Machine

scottmurphy

Has anyone out there heard of a company ( think it is canadian ) that does polystyrene moulding?

I got called to assist with a problem on one yesterday, and as is typical, there is no documentation, a control panel in a state, and a reasonably new operator with not a great knowledge of the machine.

I managed to get online to the PLC and sort the issue, but was not easy to diagnose with no comments, and more importantly, symbols / tags.

I have the machine no, model, serial typ etc, but cannot seem to find anything on google that canadian ( plenty of dutch )

I will probably never have to go back to this site ( cheap owner apparently ) but would be good if I could try and source some information on the machine as it is anyway.

Similar Topics

Hello Everybody Anybody knows where I can get this version of SoMachine? The new machine expert version won't open my project saying there is a...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
I'm getting frustrated creating arrays of variables in Machine edition. I need to make 2 variable arrays that are 102x2 in size, with varying...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am still new to PLC programming and I just got this job two year out of school so I don’t remember much. I was given a task were I have...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect with a Schneider plc which has a firmware version only available in Somachine v4.2. In Machine expert After taking upload...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom