what PLC code has .cxp, .opt, .onw extensions?

toutiao

Hi,

I inherited some PLC code from a previous colleague and I can't open them with Mitsubishi QX-configurator.

The extensions are:
.cxp
.opt
.onw

Are these codes files for a different type of PLC? What type of PLC uses such extension? Omron?

Many thanks!
Toutiao

As Panic Mode said, Omron

The .cxp and .opt are the program files for Plc's, used with CX Programmer, the Omron plc programming software.

The .onw is the file extension for Omron HMI software called NTST

Similar Topics

Hi All, I wanted some feedback/thoughts on code implementation or development across several offices. What has been your collaborative...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm fairly new to PLCs, and a PLC I was swapping sensors for shows the error code 497 - 0x050000 on the top of the HMI when I powered it back...
Replies
Views
Hello Gents, I'm now tasked with implementing source control in our projects and although I have more challenges to deal with, a big one to...
Replies
Views
Siemens S7/TIA v18: "Remote" updates/bug fixes to PLC code & HMI screens..... Hi, The PLC application I'm working on will soon be delivered to...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I am seeking assistance on finding and solving potential cause of a Modbus RTU issue, from a Micro820 PLC. We are unable to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom