Modicon PC-A984-130

sjknight

Hello Everyone

I have looked all over the internet for a manual on this PLC and I cannot find one. I am trying to get the PLC to talk to my computer using PROWORX in MSDOS and I have had no luck. I have been using RS-232 9 PIN cable to try to communicate. If anyone has any idea of what might be the problem or if anyone has worked with this machine and software before I would appreciate any help you could give me.

Thanks

Steve Knight

All of the Modicon manuals should be available at http://eclipse.modicon.com.

The ProWORX DOS version is not supported any more, and to my knowledge will not run on a Win XP platform. If you have aDOS platform you should be able to program your PLC.

Thanks to both of you. That really helps a lot. I have proworks installed ms dos 6.22 and I am using windows 2000 professional. I will hopefully be able to communicate now that I have the manual.

Thanks again