Interface to Siemens/TI 545 using Visual Basic

jmakineni

I am trying to build an application for Windows platform to gather data from a Siemens/TI 545 PLC. I am having difficulty finding drivers for it.

Would anyone know of any drivers that I can use in Visual Basic to communicate to the PLC. I do not mind even if the drivers are commercial.
Thanks in advance.

Hi

I can't say I've used it myself but I've heard good things said about them. Try Kepware They do an OPC Server for TI5x5 and a Visual Basic OPC Client

Ken

Similar Topics

Does anyone know if there is an interface module available to provide Devicenet connection to a Siemens 545 PLC?
Replies
Views
Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a AB guy tying to figure out Siemens' system integration. I have been asked by my company to install new IO for Siemens 315 CPU...
Replies
Views
On the Siemens IM153-1 Interface Module, ET200M, what is the difference between the "0 X-18/19/20" and the "1 x-8/9/10? Picture attached of the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new with Siemens drive. In our plant there are several g120 and s120 drives. I know how to download the backup of the drive using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom