Need manual for Modicon Micro A120

roxley

Hi,
I recently came into posession of 5 AEG Modicon Micro A120's, each complete mounted in NEMA enclosure, with filtered power supply, relay etc. I haven't been able to find an operating manual for the device and am now wondering whether I can use these in my maufacturing and testing facility. Can anyone direct me toward a manual? Is anyone interested in acquiring one or more of these?
Thanks in advance for the help!
roxley

First the company was Modicon.
Then it became came AEG Modicon.
Now it is Telemecanique Modicon by Schneider Electric.

The Modicon Micro line is all but obsolete.

Check out this pricing link from last year, the manual may be listed amongst the A120 stuff or search the Telemecanique website. I have one customer (GM Toledo) that continues to buy the Modicon legacy stuff for new machinery.