s7 200 interface with siemens mc/vc drive

Hello girish;

The S7-200 can send/recieve from Siemens drives (Miromaster, Masterdrives, Sinamics) through USS protocol. This protocol is part of the Microwin libraries (although i think it is now an add-on, someone with a more recent version may validate this information). This is what the set-up looks like:

uss.jpg

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

hi there

Number of words actually depends upon PPO type(Check ppo types.pdf in download section under siemens)
you use SFC 14 and 15 for communicating with drives.
You can also use simple Load and Transfer function for communicating with drives.

Similar Topics

im looking for to build my own scada software to monitor variables and send commands back to the S7-200 im going to do the software in C++ the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm desperate, confused, and it's late at night. I forgot how to go online to a S7-200 with my Siemens field PG. Which protocol do i...
Replies
Views
Please, I need an example in ladder for use a ASi master with SIEMENS s7-200 CPU. Thank´s
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am pretty new in this forum but I got a lot of information from years. I have a question that I did not find googling.. It is...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have a doubt. Is there is an ASinterface and there are 10 slaves. If I have 9 modules and one sensor, how can I know which slave number is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom