RSlogix500 on WindowsXP

I run it on XPPro. Only issue I remember was that I may have had to upgrade RSLinx for XP. eems like that was a small download or patch from AB/Rockwells web site.

Your experience running on your system might depend on the version of RSLogix500. Mines not the latest and greatest version and it works.

Similar Topics

So here's my situation, I have been tasked with modifying the logic to mimic a button press in the PLC. I have two identical machines however one...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm new to programming. I'm using RSLogix500 to modify an existing program for a SLC500. My plan was to use one of the existing inputs...
Replies
Views
So i have an allen bradley rack (2080-LC50-24QWB), i have it connected through ethernet. I dont have an offline program so im trying to upload...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am supporting a system which runs on a SLC 500 (1747-L532). A fault has developed whereby the output state of some digital outputs...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am currently taking a course on plc programming and in the course rslogix 500 is being used. I am however having a problem since it keeps...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom