Mitshubishi TC module

Hello Guys,

I am using a Mitsubishi PLC (A2SH Series) for first time and in the rack there are temperature controls modules A1S62TCTTBW-S2. When I connect the PLC and upload the data back, I see the write data code 14084. I tried to go thru the manual searching for this but couldnt get that. Can some please help me in this?

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,
Sadanand

Hi Sadanand

I am not sure what you meen, can you explain some more?!
sadanand_kulkarni said:
Hello Guys,
I see the write data code 14084.
Is it in a "TO/FROM" instruction or is it an error code??
Where do you see the data code 14084? Is it in a register for exmaple [MOV K14084 D200]?
Please explain some more and we will be able to help some more.

Thank you

Dariusch

In mitsubishi plc's when using inteligent cards the cards are numbered addresses form 0 onwards.

there are built in functions such as from/to to transfer or fetch data or configuration from/to the cards.

each card has an address space i.e. 0-32 words these are a mixture of read/write or used internally.

the to instruction is used to send setup parameters or data to the card & the from instruction is used to fetch configuration/error codes or data.

a typical function is mov k0, k3,k2045, k1

k0 is the first card, the second is the start area of the buffer the third is data (configuration like set up analog input type) & the fourth is number of words to send.

this is usually only done once on the startup scan but depends on the type of card.

To fetch analog data the instruction is something like from k0, D100, k6, k4 (not checked the order it may be wrong) but it's something like card 0 (k0) put it in D100 (D100) from buffer 6 (k6 analog values start area) & 4 words (all analogs of the four channels) this will populate D100-D103 with the 4 analog values.