Slighty O/T: OSAI CNC Controllers

jstolaruk

Lifetime Supporting Member
[font=Verdana, Arial] Website is www.osai-usa.com and they were in bed with Allen Bradley on the 8600 CNC product line; they now provide service for the old AB stuff but also have a newer control. I've got a customer that has requested a replacement for his 8600 6-axis control but wants to use the old drives and motors (probably analog). OASI says no problem but I've never heard of them till now. Anyone have any experience with the OSAI products?[/font]

Similar Topics

Hi I am trying to find a manual or some instructions on an OSAI 10 CNC plc. Does anyone one know where I could get a copy of the software help...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a series 10 that I cannot clear the error codes. any help? I am looking for a master reset function?
Replies
Views
Helo. I'm searching for manuals for OSAI devices. At their web pages downloading is restricted... Can anyone help me with finding this...
Replies
Views
I have a CNC cutting equipment, all the components are Fanuc from the CNC CPU A02B-0307-B822, a PLC AIF01A and a panel i, on the panel i (operator...
Replies
Views
I'm looking at building an XY CNC, mainly as a learning exercise. I have a spare Beckhoff CX8090, which is TwinCat 2 only. There are some TwinCat...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom