Citect and Motorola IP Gateway!!!

onder semiz

Hi,
I try Citect to communicate with MOSCAD RTU via MCP-T (Motorola IP Gateway). The only help is from your Driver document "MOSCAD Driver v5.4x" and the knowledge base. I believe that my configuration and .ini files are correct according to the documents. However, I am unsuccesful.The error in TCPIP.dat file is " Port port_1 Error WSAENOTSOCK on recv() " .

Citect Ver. : 5.50
ioserver : ioserver_1
board : board_1 TCPIP 0
port : port_1 1 board_1 -l172.16.200.1(Gateway`s IP address)
iodevice : iodevice_1 1 210(RTU SiteID) MOSCAD port_1 Concept Ver 2.1 ASCII file
variable tag : guv DIGITAL iodevice_1 B1.0.1(DIGITAL, Table no, Row, Column)
MOSCAD MDLC TCP/IP Protocol
Driver :Moscad Driver V3.01.05.001
Computer Setup wizard parameters: Standalone Computer Server and Display Client

I need urgent support. If anyone needs these files(citect.ini,syslog.dat,mdlc.cfg) please inform me. Would you please response as soon as possible?

Best regards,

Onder SEMIZ