Siemens Coros 15 OP panel language change

kemppioy

Hello,

We have one customer who has the Siemens Coros 15 OP panel and the program was created with German language. Is there a way to convert it to English easily without having to make the screens again?

Thanks ahead of time for your help!

Regards,

Paul Kemp

hi there

You can do it if the project has been created using the WinCC Flexible. I do not know whether or not you can do it using the Protool.

Hi,

If it's a Coros you probably are using the software COM....
in this case, unfortunualy, you're not able to do this in a simply way. On the other hand with the Coros software your able to upload the soft out of your Coros.

Rudi

Similar Topics

Hello, We have one customer who has the Siemens Coros 15 OP panel and the program was created with German language. Is there a way to convert...
Replies
Views
Can anyone supply copy of COMTEXT software programme for this range of operator panels. Siemens no longer supply.
Replies
Views
HI, I currently have an issue with SIEMENS hardware with which i need help! I have a Siemens COROS OP 35 running a thermoglide which is old and...
Replies
Views
I need the program loading method (Step by step procedure)of PC->PLC and PLC->PC for SIEMENS Coros OP15. Any one please help me to do this...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have installed Logo in one project. I want to connect Logo 230RC PLC with Coros OP5 HMI. Is there any possible way to connect them ...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom