Advise

nappojb

Hi All,

I am currently employed as a programmer and want to start programming PLCs. A friend told me I should take my Electrican and once completed my apprenticeship I would be able to go and pursue my PLC career. I was wondering if this is the best steps to that or could any of you give me any advise on how to get into PLC’s.

Similar Topics

To begin, before the Trolls pop out, I know you get your tools/test your tools/find the right tools. Thats great, but at this point Im on a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm having a problems with simatic s7-300 & sinamics s120 system. Some error code are being appeared,Now how can I fix these error...
Replies
Views
hello all... recently management level inculd my manager had ask me to do a task . where by currently we have small mixing plant (feedmill) where...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I have a question for all you independent contractors. I have a client I agreed to work for them for a low rate with the idea that it...
Replies
Views
:site: hello all.. i m need some advise for my upcoming project(work).. i been ask to develop a program from small size of mixing(batching...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom