S7 Mmc

stenter

Hi Guys,
I had problem to read my new 512Kb MMC using my PG. Error: An error occured writing to memory card.

I had tried with other PG and card and had a same error.

Please help.

well... i think that you should contact siemens to replace your card, if you know how to feed card with data (btw... what exactly you mean by PG ?)

or write more info about whole thing

there are many ways, how flash card can be damaged... including static electricity ...

i didn't tried that myself, but S7 MMC's are specifically formated to prevent users from usage of other's manufacturers... in case, it should be possible to destroy card using format in some other device (like those pc card readers)

... also where was minor bad-mmc-card shipment ... in history, all these were replaced for free by siemens... and it's very unprobable you own one of them... and you can check it on siemense website

Hi Marius..Thaks for the reply,

PG or Field PG is the laptop produce by Siemens. It had a MMC card reader built in the PG.

I'm not having problem with the 128KB card.

I had plug in the 512KB card directly to the CPU and load the programe to the card without any error.

Is it that 512Kb card cannot use with the card reader..??