Yaskawa Servo

Yes. Is there a pulse output module available? The Yaskawa servo (Sigma2?) can close its own position loop, and provide a discrete 'in position' output.
Or, if my memory serves of overpriced, underperforming Logix5000, isn't there a motion control card (analog out, feedback encoder)

I suppose it boils down to what you want the servo to do - point ot point, camming, registration.

BTW, I've no idea what an auger is
Pp

Similar Topics

Hey all, I have a couple older style Yaskawa servo drives (not sure on exact model at this moment, but i can get it) We had a power failure...
Replies
Views
Hi, we have machines uses MP2600 servo drive, the operation of the servo motor is just to syncrhonize to the speed of the machine (carrousel)...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody I want to set a new configuration on the YASKAWA SERVO-AMPLIFIER ( MODEL : SERVO-SGDH-0 8AES-S ) Document ...
Replies
Views
How should I order SGDV servo driver to be equipped with PROFINET. Do they really support PROFINET network? What does "Command option attachable...
Replies
Views
How should I order SGDV servo driver to be equipped with PROFINET. Do they really support PROFINET network? What does "Command option attachable...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom