Micrologix

Anybody know where i can down load a copy of this plc software and the authorization to use it
having major problems on site and compnay wont send this software

cheers

WilliamPritchard said:
Anybody know where i can down load a copy of this plc software and the authorization to use it

cheers

Your local Rockwell dealer will cut you a smokin' deal. You'll get the software, and the activation liscence to use it to boot!

Seriously, though, no one here will help you pirate software.

WilliamPritchard said:

cheers

Depends on your major problems, if its just some simple editing and changing timers then you could get a hand held programmer

Quickest place to get one would be RS if you havent got an account with Routeco or Rockwell see rs part number 191-6928

Other than that youu'll need the logix 500 software and a cable which requires paying for, unless as otherwise staed its an ML1000.

Whats exactly is your troubles with the ML ?

If the company that wrote the program refuse to let you have a copy of the ladder then it's quite possible they have password protected the plc as well, so although there are ways to remove passwords (I for certain will not spill the secrets here) you could be wasting your time paying for the software if you cannot get into the plc.

WilliamPritchard said:

cheers
Thanx all for your help wasnt really expecting any information on dodgy software anyway just the help you have given is enough for me to go back to the original company and isist they supply cable and password or they send a Engineer at their cost to repair.

As for the problem I have a PFR with a 3 sec delay timer which faults my PLC as the time delay is too long should be a easy fix but manufacturer is being awkward

Thanks again All who replied