difeerence between protocols

siva_maddala

my name is M.S.N.Rao . i want the information about the difference between ethernet,devicenet, profibus, modbus,dh45. if any one knows it please send the solution for it

Oh dear!! This looks like the latest question for students.

I have posted a link to a very good website where almost all networks are listed and have quite a lot of detail. There are also links to speciliased websites to do with most of the protocols.

http://ourworld.cs.com/rahulsebos/

Dear Sir

Thanks For Giving Reply For My Doubt .but In Your Websites It Is Basically Depends On The Information About The Products Of The Protocols Not The Basic Fundamental Information . But Once Again Thanks For Giving Reply . Iwill Gothrough It Further. Thanking You

Have a good look at the links to the various websites for the different protocols. They are all different and you will have to investigate each one in turn. The website is not set up to do that but only as a reference.