Siemens STEP7 Thumbwheel to BCD Readout programming

Tech3907

New to Siemens, I need help programming a few basic functions to most of you I'm sure: I am very familar with Allen Bradley PLCs but not Siemens. Please help.

1. I have a thumbwheel (4 digit device) int to bcd, and am trying to program the thumbwheel to enter values and display them on a BCD Readout 4-digit panel meter. Looks like when I try this the data gets inverted. Which function boxes do I use and how do I set the parameters, please provide an image of the network if possible.

2. What is a good programming means using the MOVE function box, to move timer and counter preset and expired values; the S5 sntax type not the IEC timers and counters. This is easily done with Allen Bradley, but how do I use the sntax from a timer or counter. I'd also like to use these values in comparison boxes. Please provide an image of the network if possible.

3. What is a good means of resetting a timer or counter? Anyone have some examples of IEC timers and counters also.