s7314 to micromaster 440

aussiesurf

does anyone have any logic that they could email me to control a 440 drive from a 314 plc. basic, run, stop,fwd, reverse.again this is the first time i am communicating to a drive via profibus. huge learing game for me. thanks

If your HMI as from Siemens then I strongly recommend a project example with a Siemens panel + S7 project.
You will get a very "finished" project including lots of diagnostics.

Search for "micromaster advanced" and you should be able to locate it.

NB: The example HMI project is for Protool, but you can migrate it to Win CC Flexible if you need to.

Similar Topics

S7314 H/W Compilation error I have a guy on site trying to compile a hardware config. Its coming back with Download [-,0,2,-] number of fixed...
Replies
Views
Hi, One our customer is asking if we can put a second operation panel to their "old" machine. "Old machine" consist S7314 CPU and OP7 connected...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if somebody could give me ahead start on how i would send a bit from one plc to another.For example, when an input is on in a...
Replies
Views
Hello Everybody, Recently we changed the gearbox which has different ratio than the original one on a motor which is controlled by Micromaster...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts I have to to make a backup of Siemens micromaster mm 440 with RS 485 to terminal 29&30. I use starter or drive monitor Do i need...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom