Is this a valid address

Aww. He figured out the indirect address himself...

Yes.

Whenever I have to ask a question like this, I always "ask the software". It's 'smarter' than the manuals. If it says you can do something, then you can, even if the manual says No. Likewise, if it says you can't, then you can't, reguardless of the manual.

Just be sure you're careful of the ranges of N7:0 (0 to 15), otherwise bad things could happen.

Just be sure you're careful of the ranges of N7:0 (0 to 15), otherwise bad things could happen
If there is any doubt that an indirect could take a final address reference out of range (thus causing a processor fault) I put a LIM instruction in the ladder and if the refering number is out of range, then force it to some "safe" value.

Similar Topics

I have a indirect address V_Spray_[VARIETY_Number] MOV that works but when use a V_Split[Variety_Number] MOV I get a invalid array subscript...
Replies
Views
I have a network for a production line and we are receiving real time production data from the line sent to the servers. The main PLCs on the...
Replies
Views
I'm using Unity Pro XL v13.1 Trying to connect to the PLC Simulator and getting error: "This isn't a valid PLC Address, or PLC is budy, or media...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to add ethernet modules to one of our plcs, but I get about 15 errors that say "Invalid Signature. Reseal instruction to resolve."...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im new to Studio 5000 View Designer and i try to make a popup reusable screen. So i create a user-defined screen with 2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom