Auto tuning PID in PLc s7-200 cpu 215

danghuyhoang

Hi everybody!
I have a problem with PID,Please help me!
Because I want change speed motor according to a set value.I want to make a weight conveyor system( include : weight sensor, speed sensor, PLC , Computer,3 phase Motor, an inverter ) .My problem is :I want to use Auto tuning PID function in S7-200 cpu 215.I know that I must creat a table (80 bytes).But I don not know that I must start from where.Does Anyone help me?I have had Microwin V4.0.May anyone send me a sample ? I also have read a new manual
Regards
Dang

Last edited:

Similar Topics

hiii i'm using Siemens S7-200 (PID Control Panel) to control speed of DC motor. I have sensor which detects speed of motor [0V ; 2.84V] and...
Replies
Views
http://www.controleng.com/article/CA6626810.html?nid=2361&rid=1263151521 You can see that not all auto tuning is created equal. What gets me is...
Replies
Views
PID auto tune Who can tell me how I can get a program to auto tune a PID controller in S7 Siemens S7. Wie kan mij vertellen waar ik een...
Replies
Views
I have recently been playing about with some pid loops for temperature and pressure control with varying results. I could do with being able to...
Replies
Views
Attached is a zip file that contains a python script that calculates the PID gains for SOPDT systems. You must install python3, numpy, scipy and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom