Mitsubishi array problem

Machinery

Hi, I've got the following problem.
I want to transfer the status of x bits into an array of x bits.
So I can index the status of a bit within this array.

Now I've got the problemen that I can't index bits that aren't declared as an array.
Tnx.

I've got several error-bits (eg. M101 till M150 and M201 till M250 etc.) which represents errors. So M110 is error txt10.
My goal is write a FB which checks these bits and gives a result error_present or not.
At this moment, I've got a loop of 50 to check each bit.
The problem is that I can index an array of bits (error[index]), and not followup bits like M210 till M250.
I thought I found the solution in transfering the status of for e.g. M201 till M250 to a local array (error[1..50]).
But I can't transfer them with the function 'Bmov' or something like that.
I hope this explanition will do, tnx.

can you use something like

[<> k4M100 k0]----+-------------------( ) Alarm present
[<> k4M116 k0]----+
[<> k4M132 k0]----+
[<> k1M148 k0]----+

or 32bit version using k8M100...?