Westinghouse PC1100 & Quartech datamate 8330

magicrabbitco

The power was down for 30 minutes. When the Westinghouse Programmable controller PC1100 is back up, we notice that the fault light is on and the input light for location 27 & 28 are on too. The memory of the PC1100 is gone and my machine is not working in automated mode. I cannot find the manual for the datamate 8330 to re-program the PC1100. No one at my shop knows how to work that old machine.

Do you have an electronic manual that you can send me? Would you give me any pointer on how to re-program the controller and to fix the problem related to the fault light? Thanks!

Similar Topics

I know there's been several threads on this in the past, as I've searched the forum and read all of those already. Tried contacting Advanced Tech...
Replies
Views
I'm converting an old Westinghouse Numa-Logic PC1100 ladder listing to a TSX37. My problem is that I don't have any user manual for the PC1100, so...
Replies
Views
A
Is there anyone out there that can explain me what the different types of timers on the Westinghouse PC1100 plc are? (TT, TS)
Replies
Views
A
I'm going to make an application with an Telemecanique TSX37 plc. I will replace an exsisting Westinghouse PC1100, and I have a printout of the...
Replies
Views
altivar
A
Hello: I am confused about the A510 modbus addressing scheme. According to Teco's communication addendum the modbuss register addresses start at...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom