PLC_PC connection via modem

M/B

Hi guys,

I'm trying to make a PC_PLC connection via modem and am having some problems with it.
The PLC I'm using is a SIEMENS S7-200 with a CPU 212, the local modem is a Multitech MT2834ZDXI (which is normally suitable for 11 bits) and the remote modem is a TD-35 from Westermo.
The software I'm using is STEP 7 MicroWIN 16.
Could someone tell me how I need to configure both modems to have a propper connection?

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Dear all, I have fx3u series plc with built in rs422 port and usb-sc09-fx cable. I have a a hyperterminal like application to send and receive...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a Siemens PLC and a CP. I have several devices connected via profinet on the CP PN/IO port. I also connected the G-BIT...
Replies
Views
I'm about to have a guy onsite (I'm trying to help troubleshoot remotely) and he doesn't have the proper software. Usually I have the guys install...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've trouble trying to connect to a ControlLogix processor using a DH+ Link (I use PCMCK Card). A DHRIO Card is in the local chassis and...
Replies
Views
Siemens S7 has several simocode and frequency converter slaves in profibus DP. DCS is connected to S7 via separate bus (profibus DP too). In...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom