Citect Alarm Categories

jgreenewv

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am working on my first major project using CitectSCADA 6.1, and I am having a problem with Alarm Categories. I am trying to set up my system with a different Alarm Category for each RTU in the system. For example, RTU 1 might be Alarm Category 101. However, when I simulate the alarms, they all show up as Category 1 in the alarm screen. :unsure: Has anyone seen behavior like this? Thanks.

have u used excell to edit the dbf file??

if you open a alarm record in the citect project editor are there alot of space before the number ?? like " 1" ?

if it is like that you need to put an "'" before the number in excell.

hope this helps

Marsupilami

Similar Topics

Hello, First of all, I hope everyone is doing ok. I need to create a custom alarm and summary page in a citect scada project. I wanna utilise the...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am using vijeo citect 7.40, I want to acknowledge alarms through a physical push button. Can anyone help me regarding this
Replies
Views
i have a problem with vijeo citect 7.2 alar, server stopped and not shown the alarms when i a in run time mode . what i can doooo to restart alarm...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'd like some advice on how to write the unacknowledged alarm count from Citect 2015 into a ControlLogix PLC. Cicode is relatively...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have configure some digital alarm and thats alarm i have to Log in SQL using cicode but when i am trying to this this it cant work...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom